- Clear golden yellow colored liquid oil extracted from our Organic Jojoba Seed is proven to be highly beneficial for skin.
- These seeds contain about 50% to 54% liquid content. Widely used for cultivation and extracting liquid wax oil, our entire stock of seeds is free from impurities.
- The offered seeds comprises of alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols and all forms of vitamin E. We are offering these seeds to clients at highly competitive prices.
- Our high quality stock of Jojoba Seeds imbibes in them, a great powerhouse of benefits.
- These are widely used for extracting liquid wax oil which is completely odorless, colorless and has stable levels of oxidized elements.
- These seeds also bear acids which are a perfect combination of Eicosanoic and Docosanoic, with small quantities of Palmitoleic and Oleic. In addition, the seeds also contain alpha, delta, & gamma tocopherols and all forms of vitamin E.
Jojoba Seed Supplier based in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a time honored company in business since 1914. As the name implies, the company is a leading manufacturer, supplier and trader of premium quality and affordable Jojoba Seeds, which is the seed of the famous desert plant, Jojoba. Jojoba Seed is mainly demanded for producing Jojoba Oil. This liquid wax derived from Jojoba Seeds is considered as one of the best natural moisturisers with many potent healing and skincare properties. Jojoba Oil when fed to your skin, hair or limbs bestows endless beneficial properties, which makes it a miraculous product with huge demand world over.
We deal in high quality Jojoba Seeds that are mainly cultivated for the liquid wax ester, i.e Jojoba Oil. Jojoba Seeds look much like coffee beans/ seeds, but has a rich variety in terms of shapes and sizes. All seeds of the plant yield Jojoba Oil, which is a light golden colored acidic liquid that is packed with many essential ingredients, including Vit E.
Uses of Jojoba Seeds/Jojoba Oil
Since ages, Jojoba Seeds have been used as a hunger suppressant and the seed extract has been also used in ameliorating pain in childbirth. Apart from these basic uses of the seeds by our ancestors, a few other modern day benefits associated with the use of Jojoba Seeds/Jojoba Oil are as follows:
- The magnificent oil of Jojoba keeps skin and scalp disorders at bay
- It acts as an excellent breather for skin & hair and hence is found in moisture boosting and revitalizing skincare and hair treatment products
- The oil can be used in preventing baldness and for hair regrowth
- The oil can be used as a high temperature/high pressure lubricating agent
- Can also be used as an effective spa/aromatherapy product, especially during rejuvenating massages
At Jojoba Seed Supplier, we have with us trained farmers who can produce an approx of 50 to 60 Tons of Organic Jojoba Seeds every year. These seeds are cultivated using advanced processing techniques and delivered in various packaging options as demanded by clients. We have a proven track record of supplying High Quality Jojoba Seeds to many nurseries based across Rajasthan. We can also supply Jojoba Seeds in a timely manner all over India. Besides, our competitively priced range, another reason that makes us a preferred supplier of many eminent clients, nationwide.