Dry Jojoba Seeds
high quality stock of Jojoba Seeds imbibes in them, a great powerhouse of
- These are widely used for extracting liquid wax oil which is
completely odorless, colorless and has stable levels of oxidized elements.
- These seeds also bear acids which are a perfect combination of Eicosanoic and
Docosanoic, with small quantities of Palmitoleic and Oleic. In addition, the
seeds also contain alpha, delta, & gamma tocopherols and all forms of
Organic Jojoba Seed
- Clear golden yellow colored liquid oil extracted from our Organic Jojoba Seed is proven to be highly beneficial for skin.
- These seeds contain about 50% to 54% liquid content. Widely used for cultivation and extracting liquid wax oil, our entire stock of seeds is free from impurities.
- The offered seeds comprises of alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols and all forms of vitamin E. We are offering these seeds to clients at highly competitive prices.
Jojoba Plant Seed
- Our excellent stock of Jojoba Plant Seed is cold pressed for extracting the oil.
- Jojoba is basically shrub, native to the dry and dessert regions. Jojoba oil extracted from the seeds is not technically oil, but rather a liquid wax ester.
- The seeds are the rich source of A & B vitamins, polyphenols and phytosterols. Our entire stock of seeds is assured to be cultivated organically without use of harmful pesticides and insecticides.
Jojoba Flower Seed
- The Jojoba Flower Seed produces oil, which is actually a liquid wax. This liquid wax has various industrial uses in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
- The jojoba plant is basically a shrub, found in the dry and dessert areas.
- These seeds are also extensively used for cultivation and best known for their excellent yields. Our excellent stock of jojoba seeds contains 54 percent wax, so the oil content is high.
Natural Jojoba seed
- Jojoba is a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico.
- Our excellent stock of Natural Jojoba Seed is grown commercially for producing jojoba oil, a liquid wax ester.
- Best known for the high oil content, these seeds contain 54 percent of wax.
- For extracting the oil, first, the seeds are dried for one to two weeks and then these are poured into an expeller press or seed press.
- Finally, the resulting wax is removed, which has the appearance of light oil.
Raw Jojoba Seed
- Jojoba is a shrub which is commercially grown for the oil that can be extracted from its seeds.
- The oil extracted from the Raw Jojoba Seed is technically a liquid wax, ideal for the skin as it is similar to the sebum that humans produce.
- In addition, it is also used in the pharmaceutical industry. Our excellent stock of jojoba seeds is assured to be cultivated organically without using harmful pesticides and insecticides.
Fresh Jojoba Seeds
Jojoba Oil Seeds
Jojoba Fruit Seed
Agro Jojoba Seed
Jojoba Nut Seed
Eating Jojoba Seeds